Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Good and Happy Things...

 Just a bit before I left Montreal, I went to View Shop and got some Etude House foundation that smells like Peach <3 I know I have been told that perfume in cosmetics are not supposed to be good, and to be honest, even if it is Etude House, I am not a true believer that all of their products are so good yet. However, I just loved the smell and the kit so I bought it and was like: "Hell with it! At worse I'll just use it on the top of my hands to smell it!". So this is how I ended up buying this sweety (not at all because Hotty Lee Min ho is doing promotion for the brand....*cough cough*).


My host mother in Japan had a birthday gift for me that they sent really belatedly but It ended up being just perfect, as I recieved it just a while after I graduated, so it sorts of became my graduation present~ They are hand made earrings designed by a French artist friend of hers who uses actual French antique jewellery pieces. I would probably not have chosen something that fits with me so properly. I am so happy!Here is the picture of these sweethearts, I will maybe eventually put a picture of me wearing them, because I might just allow myself to be that show-off....



 
While taste-wise my favorite fruit is the Raspberry, my favorite berry is the Strawberry. You know, these fabric patterns with small strawberries, strawberry flowers and leaves? I try to find them everywhere I go, but lately as it's not that popular I cannot find them anywhere...


Anyways, for this reason I make myself the pattern~ Here we go, nail art done on my real nails. The order I made the layers is: light blue, white dots green leaves, red strawberries, dots and many layers of transparent polish, so to give the feeling that they are gel nails, I just love the render of shininess of gel nails...


0 comments:

Post a Comment