Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Picture fun and nails

Félixe, my niece, isn't she the most adorable thing you ever saw? <3
Omg I just got a new iPhone app called, wait for it, Princess Cam, which has a fairly similar way to make pictures look like japanese sticker pictures, Purikura (japanese photobooth of which the word consist of the shortening of the words 'print club' - purinto kurabu). I can basically do with my pictures whar the old purikura machines used to do in the late 1990. Still, when the picture quality is good enough (good light and no pixelisation), they can look pretty awesome.

So yesterday, when I was waiting home for my new laptop (next blog will be on that I think), I had fun with pictures of my niece and of myself, that came out quite interestingly...

Since I hurt my arm quite bacly the other week - got 5 stitches in my right arm, making me unable to do most useful thing properly, washing my hair and myself for one; working, for another, I ended up doing one of the only thing I could still do: paint nails. So I did my niece's, who got completely addicted to nail polishes, being uberly seduced by the idea that she can be a real princess by having nice shiny nails. Cute little thing, she is so demanding though, I can never make normal nails for her... she can stand with a straight back and unmoving hands on the table for over an hour whenI make those however, which is IMO quite amazing for such a lively 3 year old energetic princess....

So thing is, I got jealous of her nails, so I did myself the same. Mine being quite bigger, do not have as much cuteness, but I do what I can :)



This is the material I used:
1. base coat to protect my nails,
2. pink Essie color base
3. Grapefruit smelling pink glitter Revelon polish
4. white dots, and green leaves
5. Transluscent top coat for finish 


Okay this one is a bit over the top... ha ha... but wait, there is worse....

There were make up options on that iPhone app, so I added contact lense colors as well as fake lashes...intense XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment