Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Looking Back on 2014


I never seem to think time passes too slowly ever. There are times where I think 5 minutes feels like an eternity, but never a day. I have long stopped to 'bear' with time passing, and am mostly embracing it's passing by. I know that however hard days can be, they pass by fast, and only what we choose to leave in our memories really stays. 

And it's all good like that.

Last year I didn't see the end of year pass by. My memories lay with the moving to Guro, and the transition to Mokdong life. I had never thought I'd have so much things to bring around and accumulated so much. This time around I wonder what kind of luggage I will bring with me and what I will leave.


Last view of my apartment in Dongtan. I realize how crazy those two years I've spent here were on many levels, and how different they were from another.


Getting the girlz installed and cozy in the new apartment.


The start to a crazy baseball season...


My first discovery in Mokdong.




Tea trip to Boseong.



Friend's wedding.



Spring baseball.



May disaster side-effect taking on me.



Outings with Fortis kids.


Short trip to Canada.


In Do Minjoon's bedroom.


Sumer baseball.

Yay bought a hanbok!


Chuseok with the kids.


Hongdae with Injung.




Our own Hanbok Day.



My very own designed-doll.


More Hanbok Days.


Last game of the season 2014.


Boat ride on Han River.


Another wedding.


Late fall Hanbok Day.


Have a Happy year 2015!!!!

LOVE

PEACE

FUN

FRIENDS

FOOD

SUN

0 comments:

Post a Comment