Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sanbon Market and Café Tranae


On the way to Sanbon Market with Alyssa this Saturday afternoon, I saw a Coffee shop that looked nice: wooden walls and door and pictures hanging out in the windows. I suggested that we'd go have a coffee there on our way back. 

It was a great idea: the place not only looked amazing, the coffee was great too. The place itself looks like the type of coffee shop I would like to open if I ever own a Café one day. Wooden interior with coffee making tools on on nice shelves all over the interior walls and expensive English cups on display. They make drawings in the foam and aspect of the place has this nice feeling of calm and happiness one gets when relaxing without looking at the time going by. 











 If I had to find a flaw in this coffee shop, I'd go with the price of the items on the menu. They go from 6 to 8 dollars the cup. I suppose that is a decent price to have awesome coffee in a nice ambiance and use the free Internet do to homework or any type of work actually. 






We also went to the Sanbon market <3 (which was the original goal of our little trip) and I had an overview of the stuff they had there. I actually bought body cream (!?) at the market: the weather is much much drier than I expected and my skin is slowly dying... I am thinking of buying a humidifier for my room because my throat sorts of hurt every morning from the dryness... 








0 comments:

Post a Comment