Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Rambling

Ever felt like nothing is working out for you, whatever you do and however hard you try to make it a nice day? I'm feeling like this right now and can't say I enjoy very much. Actually, since it's past midnight, technically yesterday is over. But then, isn't it worse, since my shitty day just spread its disease to the next day?


You know, those selfish days, where everything nice that is happening to others, you just feel like eh, they not happenin' to meh... yah those days.

Like seeing people enjoying the day while you work,

Like people making more money than you do when you still work your ass off,

Like seeing a person you care a lot about being happy with a new girlfriend/boyfriend,

Like friends having partys all over the globe while you feel like stagnating in one spot,

You know, those stupid PMS-like days, when you are not even close to your period.




awww.... I suppose a lot of rambling was needed, I ramble on past happy stuff too much lately and fail to realize nothing is really going on right now in my life. I need to find something interesting to occupy my mind with... any ideas?



Good night guys.

End of rambling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment