Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

New Beginnings Start When Something Ends...

 Looking back on the year, I find that two people have been there for me very often. I don't know how much of it was love-hate, but I hope I will have the good fortune of having such good friends in the coming year. Both are leaving Korea in a month, and I have no idea when I will get the opportunity of seeing them after that. It's funny how life makes amazing people cross your path as you get old, but all of those people seem to just walk across your life, in and out, without you being able to change anything. As kids, you make friends, and you spend long hours, long weekends, long years together, making the friendship one that does not change, wherever you go, how long you are apart. But when you get older, you don't stay in one spot long enough, or they don't. The luck we have, of travelling around, is also a bit of a misfortune, as we see lot of great people without being able to follow the same life course as them. 

I want to believe that the greatest of the people I meet, will be in my life later on, because life is just full of cool mysteries and opportunities. Unless those cool people get shit scared of me and run at the other end of the universe. 

Girls, look up, picture!
...... ignored.
Stop making that face Heather, it gives you double chins.
I just want one good picture of you two!!!!!
Fuck you, I mean for you to take a picture of me with 100 double chins.
That's how I like my pictures, don't you get it?

If she takes one more picture I will pierce her eyeball with my fork, I swear...

I will miss you girls, even if you hate me taking pictures.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment