Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Nexen - May's Disaster



This outfit was the mistake. I am sure. I hate Samsung.

That, and everytime I wear orange. I want to like Hanhwa again...

How much bad luck will Nexen have to go through? Did we sin so great, wanting to do good in a sport that we find enjoyable? Did someone decide to curse us with some shamanic scary stuff? Well now, even our star players are being completely useless. WHAT is wrong with Nexen. Brandon Knight was doing poorly lately and was let go, and I feel like, even though replacing him might not have been such a bad decision, it has messed up with the team spirit. Now a new guy is there, and all our players are are running like chicken with their heads chopped off. 



Trying to be positive, after losing so many games in a row....


Death Toll for May:

4th: 8-7 Kia
6th: 6-3 NC
7th: 24-5 NC
10th: 4-2 Kia
16th:  4-3 Lotte
18th: 11-6 Lotte
21st: - 9-7 Hanhwa
 22nd: 16-3 Hanhwa
 23rd:  6-3 Samsung
24th: 5-4 Samsung

And today...at this time only at the beginning of the fifth inning we are getting killed: 17-0 by Samsung... Please, let the wind blow our way from next week, and start afresh.



Had a baseball watching hang out at my place last Friday. Not only did Nexen lose again, my Internet connexion was messed up and we ended up having to watch it on a cellphone screen instead of (1) the big screen DM brought, (2) the computer screen of my laptop. The food though, the wine, and the cheese were all great comfort for my hurt soul. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment