Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Boat Ride on the Han River


So I was given free tickets to go on a ferry that cruises the Han river by a friend with whom I watch baseball games, and I kept pushing back the date because I had no one to go with. Finally I asked a coworker to go and we had an amazing boat date on the water, slow, smooth and timeless. It was a great day out for a fall day too and the warmest day since a long time. I feel very lucky in Korea because lately everything I plan outside usually falls on a nice day out. Thank you heavens for that, with all the weird stuff that happens, at least I get some good back.



Yay for no make up boat ride!


We went to the mall while we waited dfor the time to ride the boat and wandered about for an hour ish. It was fun. We saw Ecco boots we could have won had we guessed the right combination, and got free gifts for taking a picture with the boot and uploading it with the tag #ecco. Clever marketing strategy I thought.


Then we were hit with the marvelous Ghibli store in the middle of nowhere, where there was actually a line of people waiting to enter. We looked at everything, bought nothing. One of those good days where you don't feel the need to buy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment