Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Sticker Pictures in Japan

These pictures were taken from the first set of pictures we took near Fukuoka's Tenjin Core. I never knew that picture arrangement and when I chose it, I thought they were the one they send on cellphones to put on blogs and we'd get to choose how to place our pictures right after. Turns out I was wrong. It sucks though because some of those pictures really turned out weird lol and I can't really well cut them separately as they all get on top of each other. My bad, I would learn later...

I did not end up takin that many sticker pictures in Japan, but when I went it was often with my brother only lol, us not knowing many people who actually liked takin them. I went on my own too lol, basically for the purpose of this blog, but in the end, going on your own sucks in that, you don't get the time to decorate the pictures properly, so some of them are just random :P I'm not used to do them often enough so I'm sow. 

Meh, whatever.




Here is me, so happy that the picture turned out okay, took too much time on the other pictures to have the time to finish this one properly. I really wanted to stamp the cute drawing of Aquarius at the right spot, but I did not get the time to select it. So sad. It could have been a cute description picture had I had the time to.... and I had a too big font for the written stuff. Fail.


Kobe! Meat!... Kobe was definitely a spot we did well to stop by. I will never forget Kobe's beef. In my lifetime - which I admit is not that long yet - I have never eaten such blissful meal. So here I went, in the Shinkansen shopping mall, waiting for the time of our reservation at Wakkoku, a steak house selling the most expensive beef in the world, Kobe Beef (yes it deserves a Capital letter). I'll do a better review of the food there in a coming blog so be sure to keep reading! <3


This picture was really just taken at Kobe as well as the previous one, but our going to Kobe was really just for the beef and we went there only for the few hours the meal last and we were in the middle of our touring Kyoto at the time. I want to visit Kobe better next time I go to Japan, because it seems like a very pretty town, even if it looks like everything is crazy expensive....




You'll see that these were basically taken for this Blog, as scary as they may make my eyes look like. I mean, how is this "normal'? Because I DID select 'normal' when the machine asked the size I wanted my eyes to be. Japanese are just crazily obsessed by the size of the eyes I tell you, this must not be healthy....
 

My brother and I, blissful from the arrival in Japanese land, taking our first set of Sticker Pictures
 


I loved those pictures (except that the machine blurs any imperfections so strongly that I got my knees completely flattened on many instance...) it just sucks that they were printed so small and I cannot get a good quality enough to make them bigger :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment