Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Lovely


Before

On this picture it actually looked pretty okay, but I was not entirely satisfied with the haircut of this one doll I made. 
I liked that there was volume, I liked that I had put the bangs on the side instead of a straight line, but it was a bit of a failure, for the tidiness level. I had intended to make nice curls in the pigtails, and that turned up wrong. The amount of hair I left was too intense for the curls and they died.

So I took my needle and gave it a new fix. I tried with the curls one more time, but this time, with much less hair, it sorts of stayed better. I guess I'll have to try with a bigger stick next time I try curls, those are really tiny.
They are the perfect fit for this doll, tho, because she is supposed to be "Love, the girl on her way to confess her love to the one". Anways, that's according to my teacher. Since I completely changed her haircut, maybe I can call her something different...



After 

0 comments:

Post a Comment