Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Wedgwood Tearoom


I went to Taiwan for New Year, with two friends I met in Korea, to meet a friend I hadn't seen in over 4 years. The trip went really fast and I found myself at the end of the journey very very quickly, without having had that much time to do much. 

I did, however, have a couple of nice times, and got to know new places.


Don't you love this shade of blue?

It's my favorite :3


I went to Zhongxiao fuxing's MRT station's SOGO to buy bras (ironically, Taiwan is the only place I can find decent sized bras that actually do the trick, who would believe it...). After buying what I needed, they told me to get to the 9th floor to get back the taxes so I went up. 

And that was such a good idea.

Even if I only got something like $3CAD back...


On that floor were spread out porcelain wares and luxurious home furnishing stores and that was pleasant for the eye. On top of it, there was also a Wedgwood Tea store, that served all the foods and drinks in Wedgwood porcelains. How could I not be in paradise? 


I took advantage of being the only foreigner around, and thus, a weird thing in the middle of the tearoom, to ask my neighbour to take pictures of their meals. Everything was so pretty!!!










I had an apple black tea, and got a full teapot and full refill for only $6.50. It's actually much cheaper than normal tea at any nice coffee shop in Korea, so that felt really nice. I did need to get to the bathroom a hundred times that day for drinking too much tea, but that's all good. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment