Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

MyeongDong - More Randomness




Here are some randomies from my trip to Myeongdong last weekend. I am taking it easy this weekend so I planned on making random blog updates, even though most of the things I'll be posting will be long past the "best before" period...

Last weekend the weather was crazy hot on Saturday: I had pants and very warm boots so my feet were so overheated that it actually hurt. By the end of the day, I ended up buying a pair of lighter shoes, but I had to carry the bag with my boots around so the pain switched from my feet to my shoulder eh eh... whatever. 

I can't wait for summer to be here at last. I want to wear summer dresses and shoes, and stop having to wear thick coats which weight on my shoulders make me irritable at the end of the day. Summer has its load of uncomfortable moments, especially in Asia, but I still like warm weather best. Afterall, before summer, spring will come, and spring is always a great season in Asia, with flower and warm weather (not too hot :3)

Okay, enough blabbering on this for now, just have fun looking at my stupid pictures....



DBSK (or am I mistaken?) and the lovely flowers they bought me....Not. Will no one ever
give me flowers? I find that guys underestimate the value of simple things like flowers 
nowadays. Flowers have no "use" in bouquet and it is true that they do not last long, but
it is for this exact reason that they are beautiful. Receiving a flower bouquet means that
the person cares about the 'present moment' and is able to enjoy the beauty of it: things that
don't last are beautiful in that they are pieces of unique fleeting moments that one can
only enjoy for a short time..... anyways. I love bouquets.
I just LOVE the smell of Tony Moly's beauty products. I never realized that they were so expensive however.
When I got into this store, I got super excited because they were selling them in big bunches (hand creams
and lipgloss), but then I saw the price: around $120 for each bag. I suppose that for the amount of product
inside those plastic bags, $120 is not that bad, but since I don't actually need that many... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment