Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Rodin Café - Myeongdong




Last weekend I went to Myeongdong twice in two days. I had just received my paycheck so I felt like I wanted to spend money <3

I have this thing, when things are not going too well, where I just want to surround myself with new things in order to feel like I am not where I am. Well buying new clothes and wearing them is one thing, another is to visit new places. Myeongdong was amazingly crowded on both days, with only a slight little difference: Saturday it was 23 degrees out, and Sunday only 4. 

On Saturday I got nice deals, did not buy that many things, but I finally got the inner skirt pants and socks to go with my Hanbok. Now the only missing things are the hair accessories :3
I also got a nice orange and white one piece for $10 (on sale) and a nice white top with black bow patterns on it. 

On Sunday I finally bought a wallet to replace the one I bought in Japan in 2008 in the trip I took with my childhood friend (the wallet that ended up costing me a second plane ticket...) and a couple of other things, I ended up spending around $300 on Sunday, bad bad bad me. Anyways. Now I'm good for a while.

The first thing Heather and I did when we got to Myeongdong on Sunday was to get coffee (we had both stayed up pretty late the night before and thus woken up pretty late so it was around 4 when we finally arrived there, and neither of us had had coffee yet) and we actually found a pretty nice (tho expensive) coffee place on the first street we walked onto. It's called Rodin Café and is a two-floor small coffee shop that has a nice 'chalet' feeling to it, warm and nice, good looking staff and tasty coffee. If I lived near Meyeongdong, I would definitely go there with my computer and just chill out, and do my stuff with a tasty coffee by my side. 




















0 comments:

Post a Comment