Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Seoul Grand Park - Rose Garden



On the last week of August my school closed for 3 days. The summer vacation. So I decided to go to Seoul Grand Park. Apparently there was a zoo there, as well as rose gardens and a theme park. Why did I choose to go to a couple spot, alone, on a weekday? Because I totally wanted to defy couple laws. 

I was not going to prevent myself from visiting a place because I had no man to go with me. 

I expected the worst awkward day, but as I suspected, there were not that many people in that place at all. Most probably because no one really had their day off then. That was a cool walking experience, got to see some interesting stuff and feel sorry for the animals there. The park is really big, there's a crazy amount of space for people walking, and by contrast, the animal cages, except for the lions, are tiny as well. Still don't understand the big idea of taking an animal for display if it's going to be much more miserable than in the wild. At least make them happy. I dunno...


 It was a great day to be outside. Bright sun and hot weather.





Me, selfi-owning that cable car.




The sad-looking rose garden at it's end of season.


In a random path out of the actual touristic spot I found a way to the artificial lake (I'm pretty sure it's an artificial lake) where a weird plant had mixed up with another one to make those half-flowers.


Remnants of the roses...







There was a spot with farm animals for kids and I spent most of my time there, because those animals were the only ones who did not inspire me pity. They were living like all the other farm animals, craving human touch and attention, chilling and being noisy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment