Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Guri is here!

I changed my Blog's name.

I did not really like the sound of the translation of my previous Blog. It sounded weird in English. And then, I did not really feel like it would be right to leave only the title in Japanese: that would be false indication of my blog, since I'm not writing it in Japanese. So here I am, I felt like this could be well enough the same sort of meaning I wanted my Blog to have.



We decided to be an exchange student's family this year again!
After Christiane who was a big sister, and Mie who was a >동갑< I will have a little sister <3 She arrived home yesterday night and she looks like a super nice person so I'm relieved! It's always a little stress before meeting them, as I don't want to have expectations - that could be decieved - or make those people feel like I was hoping for someone else. I would personally hate to be compared. We'll have to wait until Wednesday to get her school registration as the school administration was busy with other things today, but I guess that leaves her the time to settle down a bit before everything starts. We'll go pick up blueberries later this afternoon :3 since the weather is really windy and not too hot (ideal for squatting for hours without too much sun, and windy enough so there is no mosquitoe in the forest). My parents had left for Sherbrooke - and stopped by Montreal to pick up Guri at the Airport - so I was left to take care of flowering the garden. I felt like Harvest moon :3. I like gardening, but only when I feel like it, so I envy my parents to like it so much, because they have such a nice backyard. Here are some pictures:

There were 5 of these pots around the yard to water <3

The right part of my backyard~

I love the little veggie garden~

The side of the house with the high flower pots...



I have been watching two more dramas lately. I incidentally found an oldie from 2006 with actors from Secret Garden, City Hunter, New Tales of Gisaeng and You're Beautiful. While the drama came before all those, it's funny for me to see these actors all in one.

Scent of a Woman (16 episodes)
 This drama is filled with sweetness. Sometimes bitter-sweetness. It's once again concerning a most unprobable marriage and a cancer suffering lady, but I like the main character. While this is a sad story, you don't feel depressed after each episode, like the taiwanese drama 'Silence' would make you feel.
















You've Fallen for me (15 episodes)
This drama is fun to watch, without too much fluff and too much cunning characters so it's not frustrating to watch like other Korean Dramas. However, the fact that the drama is like that makes it somewhat insipid. Anyhow, I think the actors are cute looking to I ended up watching it all.




Hwang Jini (24 episodes)
This is the drama I mentionned with actors I knew from other dramas. Now that I think about it, this drama might have been what launched their career, if I take into account that they all did many other series right after that one.
I really like this serie, but then, I really have a soft spot for traditional dramas. I liked Sunkyungwan Scandal for that, even though it was quite light for a drama, and so was the ending. This one looks more like it will be a bit more tragical. I already cried once, poor me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment