Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

七夕、花火、浴衣。。。




Happy Be-lated Tanabata...ha ha. In Japan, it's been roughly a month technically. But then, my chinese friends said it was some days ago. Whatever the real time it is, I say that the Osisko Summer Fireworks were our own little version of Tanabata. Me and Fura dressed up Japanese-Summer-Festival-Style for the occasion. The only shame is that it was difficult to take good pictures in the dark. I.E. we only saw what we took after each shots...ha ha ha.

Here are some nice pictures of the fireworks. I hav so many it was hard to choose them, but then, I think I managed to get a good feeling of it. I like fireworks. Especially with Disney soundtracks in the background. I guess it made up for the fact they were delayed of 1 hour.

These ones were like tons of shooting stars, so pretty


Firework Bouquet
The reflections on the water are just amazing...




0 comments:

Post a Comment