Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer and Korea....

My friend Fred is going to Korea in 7 days... jealousy. Looking at facebook, pretty much all my friends from university are abroad for summer trips of their own and I'm uberly frustrated that I have no money to do the same. Crap I really want to go to Korea - and stop one afternoon in BJ to eat YangRou Chuanrs....

It's bad now, everything pretty much reminds me of Korea. I wake up this morning and I go in the front yard of the second house and I see my parents: without realizing they had put the exact same T-shirt....how's that with Korean couple-T culture? ha ha ha







Here are a couple of pictures of my backyard yesterday as I was vegging my day out lying on the grass with a book...

Notice the sexy blue sandals that traveled the globe with me

Now THAT is basically what I saw all day

Sorry for the pole: too lazy to move it

The Peas are almost ripe <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment