Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Summer bliss....

My friend is moving to montreal starting from next month, and so she made a big clean out from her wardrobe and gave me and another friend clothes that she did not want anymore. Among those I chose there was a bright royal blue and white stripped shirt that I liked the style: adjusted shirt with puffy short sleeves. However, the neck and sleeves' white had turned a deep yellow with time, which was not really flattering. I figured that if I put it in Javex and got the neck and arms whiter that would be much sweeter, and maybe at the same time it would make the blue closer to a baby blue, which I rather would have had than a dark royal blue...
The fabric however was way too weak to javex and all the stripes disappeared, leaving just the shawdow of former stripes... which I find amazing! I did not expect that, but I just got myself a new shirt, really cute and all white <3

We have yellow mini-tomatoes that are ready in my parents' garden <3 They are all warm and fresh when you eat them just after having plucked them out from under the sun it is pure bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment