Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wednesday....

This morning I walked on my giant blisters to go see the great opening event of Rouyn-Noranda's FME In a coffee-bar place where my sister works :)The promotion video was made by my brother <3 <3

It's the 9th year the festival exists and this year is the first in probably 5 years that I will be in town when it happens. Thinking about it now, I did do a lot of stuff away from home for quite a while already.

I started painting the pink in my bedroom and will finish it tomorrow, so the pictures will have to wait until then. Then I will only have to put up the wallpapers, so that I can start decorating, which honestly, will be the most fun part ^3^...

Appart from that I've started watching Bones with my best friend <3 now we are at season two...it's funny, what got me interested to Bones was when I went to China the first time, in one of the plane ride I watched a random episode (season 2 ep3) which I loved. Today we watched up to that one so it felt like déjà vu. Weird. Well it was an actual déjà vu so I guess it's not that special eh?

 They look retarded on the picture... well whatever :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment