Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Today life is crap.
When people hurt me and I can't do a thing about it, I can take it.
When people hurt my people and I can't do anything about it,
that f*cks me up... Today is one of those days.
That's why the post is going to be short.

I walked 8 kms today around a lake to cool down and half way my shoes hurt me so bad I took them off so I would not have blisters... the result is, 4 km later, my whole heels have become a bubbly blister because of the long walk on black asphalt in the sun... fml

I recieved my graduation ring today (note here that I Fu*king ordered it the 3rd of April....) and it is really pretty. If it was a normal day, that would have made my day. However, I was happy about it for less than 35 minutes. Still, here is the happy picture of the day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment