Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011


I finally recieved my graduation pictures! woot woot! This is so sweet.
I also recieved my McGill frame for my certificate at last. It looks ballers.
Life is good, if I forget that it was 45 degrees outside today. 

I went to watch the last HP last weekend. It was cute. Not particularily amazing. But cute nonetheless. Although I keep my stand: JK Rowling screwed her book with the last chapter. It should just never have been written. I hate Ginny. Why would anyone end up with Ginny? Why the kids? T__T While I like the Albus Severus naming part, I think the ending is way too romanticized: I mean, it is hard enough for 17 years old kids to stay with the same boy/girlfriend more than a year. Leave alone marry them and have kids.On top of it, they just ALL stayed with the same one. I mean? yeah sure, yup, yes... exactly. NOT......Hater's gonna hate...

0 comments:

Post a Comment