Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Drama...

A blog must include things one does everyday, at least that's what I feel it should be about... and to be honest, I haven't included a big part of my everyday eh eh  ^^"
I already mentionned Bones, which I watch with my childhood friend. However, there is always a part of me waiting for the next episode of the dramas I'm watching currently. So here we go, as today I did not accomplish much, as I was feeling a bit unwell, my post will be on these babies <3

Baby Faced Beauty (20 Episodes)
 This one just finished this week. I originally started watching it because I was bored of waiting for new episodes of other dramas, so it's not necessarily that good, but I liked the second main lead actor.



 I hate when people end up making lies to cover their mistakes and it gets big... however, as the whole story developped a bit out of the concept I kept watching. Much cheese at the end though... I fast forwarded a lot the last episode.


New Tales of Gisaeng (50 Episodes)
This one is basically the weird mixture of traditionalist Korean superstitious families, cliché Chaebol families, western-style induvidualist kids' couples and an attempt to include the westerners present in Korea...a huge melting pot of about whatever can be found. I started watching that one for the title, after watching Sungyungwan Scandal and I wanted to see something more traditionalist.

I got something completely different however and it's just because the main actors are cute that I kept watching, plus I like the ending song.

It's a bit over the top about everything and there are way too many episodes. I originally wanted to watch The tale of the Fox Child or something like that, but the videos are blocked on each sites I try to find it...


City Hunter (20 Episodes)

Three words: Lee Minho. Dunno what I have for this name...Kyaaa >///< anyways that's the reason I started watching it. I was a bit tired of all that whacky lovey-dovey Korean Drama romance so I thought that could mean a little break with eye candy...

In the end, City Hunter pretty much revolves around a love story as well so I don't really know how to categorize it. It's good anyways. I suppose the fact I am watching Bones at the same times lessens the cheese in all my current dramas....

0 comments:

Post a Comment