Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Ô Régina, ô Régina...

Today my parents helped me put the wallpapers in my room <3 Now the walls are mostly done - I only need to put a bit of beige on some of the walls to make sure there is no imperfection - and my bedroom looks like something at last!
We will change the floor then put the lower wooden borders at the bottom of the walls and at last I will be able to put my furniture and make it look like a bedroom. I'm still wondering how I am going to make my tatami/futon kit look anything else than out of place in that environment, but whatever, I guess for now I have other stuff to worry about before coming to that...

The title of this post is meant as a big resentment over the completely creepy Quebecois song my dad made me listen to today and that is still stuck in my head... let us hope that life is well made and that I will wake up tomorrow with another song in my head...

0 comments:

Post a Comment