Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

New Bedroom Paint

 Since I was around 13 I had my bedroom painted in French Provence yellow and Blue style, that I had made with my parents, with matching sets of sheets and pillows.
Since I came back from Montreal, I decided to repaint and reframe my whole bedroom to make it a little more 'me', since I will be here for at least the whole year.

I decided on a European Jane Austin style with wallpapers and girly colors. I started working on one of the colors, a light beige the day before yesterday. Here is the walls before I painted them with the cement covering the marks left by posters and stuff glued to the wall before.


Notice here that my bedroom is REALLY really small, with a really low ceilling. I guess you will have the chance to see it better when I take final pictures.


Here is the light beige... it looks really white on the picture because of the bright blud on the side, but with the other colors I am persuaded it will be amazing <3
I will be looking forward to seeing the room finished... meanwhile I established my quarters in the first floor living room...

0 comments:

Post a Comment