Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Visiting Montreal~

I went to Montreal last weekend~! It was a really busy end of week, but I had loads of fun - I even ended up losing my voice two days in a row...eh eh FML
I went to Mika's place a couple of days and had wonderful coffees made with love from her mommy, awesome drinks and BBQ made by her brother. We chilled on Mt-Royal and I even touched a black squirrel <3 such a cutie!!!
 Friday we went to Montreal's annual Otakuthon event. Lala wanted to go and made a Peach Girl costume, and as I did not have anything prepared in advanced I used an old uniform with a green tie to dress up as Mori Ran from Detective Conan. The event was sweet, but as we did not want to pay 30$ just to visit the shops and goodies upstairs, we just basically did the tourists around the place and chilled by the China Town, before going to eat dinner at Le Nil Bleu with David and crew.
 Saturday we went to the Matsuri!!! It was really sweet! The only thing is that is seems they did not have enough budjet to make it in the Old Port and thus the event was held around Jarry metro station, in a quite ghetto surrounding. Shame. Food was good though, and the day was hot.

Diane's Coffee Paradise
Marc-Antoine's BBQ Paradise



Momo chan and Ran chan

Hiya~! <3


Yuki, Rose, Keum Yeo, Lala

<3 Jack & Me <3


 At night we went to Light Ultra Club. We were supposed to go to La Mouche - place I had always wanted to try, but there must have been a show or something, because that night the cover fee was 30$ each. Which is ridiculous. So we went to Light. I was quite upset at first, since each SINGLE time I had gone, the music was horrible, and I did not have a good time trying to dance on such lousy music.
However, they had a new girl DJ which did a pretty good job so the evening was a blast. We had planned to stay only 2 hours, but ended up staying until the close. Oh. Important detail; lala and I kept our Yukata from the Matsuri ha ha ha ha, we just adjusted them more 'club' style.

Light night was the first time I lost my voice. I screamed too loud to try to talk to people in the club, and I sang along with the music too long. My bad my bad, my voice was a mess right after we got out until the noon the next day.



The next day we went to La Ronde! As we had been clubbing the night before, I thought we would not get to go to La Ronde - also given that the weather forecast had it that there would be thunderstorms - but we went around 4p.m. and got flash passes. This was really sweet. We were on double-date + Wiaofu's friend (lightbulb <3). That's the second time I lost my voice. Guess how? I love to scream in attractions!
All in all, the week was great. I got to visit my friend's new apartment, and see face I had not seen in ages like Keum Yeo and Marie <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment