Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

And let time pass...

Only one day left before I go to Montreal. I hope I will get to spent awesome time with good friends, even if I am not going to be there for a long time. But hey, I'd rather take it easy. The only thing I want to keep in mind is that I know I cannot see everyone in the few days I will be there, and I don't want to stress about it. I plan on getting there, taking it easy, do some shopping, eat good food, and see the people who happen to have free time as I will be there. That is it. If I don't get to go shopping for the weekend, I want to at least do some on monday. That's why I saved up some money for the past two weeks anyways~~

I received my new iphone case through mail today! It is much nicer than I actually expected, knowing it was only $10CAD! It looks like a purse and has a little metal thingy to keep it in place on the side if I want to watch a movie or something. Plus, it is white: i love white. plus it has shiny stones on it : I love shiny stuff. It has a handle, which I can take off: I love... eh, sorry, I mean, it's practical, I love it. It's my new friend anyways. I just find it sad that my previous one had such a cheap plastic: I had paid $40 for it plus shipping too... FML. I guess this is life's way of saying "here you go, that's the balance back in your life, to compensate your loss..."Mind you, while I'll never have anything to say against their bags, I'll remember never to pay the price for an actual Cath Kidston phone case. Fail here. 

 iPhone case from iThrough selling mac stuff exclusively


Been holding in shopping urges lately, but I past in front of a really nice jewellry and could not resist buying myself something. Guys never get it with me: I love getting jewel, shiny stuff, flowers etc. I seldom get any, so here I go, getting them myself *tad of bitterness here*. Well there is also the fact that I don't have much patience when it comes to waiting, so I buy stuff pretty quickly. Damn consumer culture, I feel so struck in it! The bad thing is that I don't mind half as much as I should.

So here we go, pink pearl necklace and earrings. I have always longed for those pink pearls: guys never got any of the hints I made, not-at-all-subtly, so whatever <3 they were cheaper than I expected for the set, and that is what initially convinced me.

Pink Pearl necklace and earrings
$175 for the set

0 comments:

Post a Comment