Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Montreal 3 Day Trips&Goodies result

Just came back from my three day trip to Montreal... with a cold XD
I think I caught a cold in the bus while getting there or from a friend there if any of them had a cold, since we ended up sharing many drink glasses all in all. Whatever, at least, the symptoms just appeared on my last day and yesterday. I have colds, especially since I need to go work as a waitress today with half a runny nose. I'll have to wash my hands every 3 seconds to make sure I don't give it to anyone else, which i also quite bothersome. What can I do eh?

Facial Masks gotten from the new Chinese Mall - $3/each

I had a great time in Montreal - be sure to catch the next three blogs I will update, with more details on them. I will just do a quick review of what I bought whilst shopping in the new Chinese Mall, Holt & Renfrew, The Bay, Forever XXI, Simons and Raspberry, in Montreal.


I went to the Korean Store on the last day to get some Green Tea Packs <3
While I already have quite many nail polish paints, I still wanted to get shiny ones, to do some underlying of my nails, so I went just in case, to see whether if they would have them and: yes! they did! I also got a pink one and a brown one, I plan on using them probably to make roses and other sorts of flowers... I never am disappointed when I go to the Chinese Mall - which, by the way, has gotten nicer in the last 2 months, with a cleaner first floor and a Japanese restaurant and new stores on the second floor. I was really looking forward to go to Forever XXI in Montreal, but got greatly disappointed: they have pretty much next to nothing nice out there. I ended up getting the only nice shirt I saw and a funny 'fake' 70''s shirt. I still got nice polish in the end, that I found while waiting in line to pay. 

BNC mail pens two tips 2/$6 - Chinese Mall
Yellow nail polish $3 - Chinese Mall
Purple, Orange, Pink Blue Polish $3 - Forever XXI

Golden Ballerina $6 - Chinese Mall
I recently got a new cellphone case, which has little hangers for a handle, so I decided to get a cellphone decoration to att do it's charm. I always thought it very sad that iPhones do not have hangers for cellphone charms... so here we go, sweet Ballerina!

'Fake' Belly Shirt $25 - Forever XXI

Pink dotted shirt with ribbon at the neck $29 - Forever XXI

While acting stupid in the Chinese Mall Anna found a pair of adorable Mittens, with the long cable-like thingy that holds them together, just like kid's mittens. I fell in love, so did she: they were cheap, and as we don't live in the same place we both bought them in the end. I love hearts <3

Heart shaped Mittens $8 - Chinese Mall
To stay themed in the heart mood, here we go, a long sleeve heart printed shirt. It's a bit transparent and not too hot, so I really like to wear it.

Long Sleeve Shirt $24 - Chinese Mall

This dress was the last one I tried on at the store, but then it was like the times where a dress that looks almost plain on the hanger, becomes Cinderella when you wear it. This happens ofter with loose dresses, so I always try on the ones I like the fabric, even when I don't like the look of the dress at first. That was the most pricey thing I ended up buying - except my $156 two-way bus ticket.

Pink Old Style Onepiece $98 - Raspberry

I had a need to refresh my make up so I ended up having a little fun at Holt & Renfrew with Rosemary.  This ended up being a quite expensive shopping on the whole, but I did not buy so much things. They were having a sale at the store (15% of all you buy gets put on a gift card that you can be using starting the next week, the sale during Saturday and Sunday only - imagine people who buy for more than $1000... you can buy for free quite a lot of cute things) so there was really a lot of people, it looked like the Xmas shopping rush on December 23rd.

Diorshow Mascara $36
Clinique Airbrush Concealer no2 $25
Chanel Illusion D'ombre (émerveillé 82) $36
BOBBI BROWN Corrector Bisque $22
To finish the time in beauty, I bought a little gift for my people at work. They asked me to get them something, and I did not find anything much, but thought that this tasteless calendar would look awesome in the Kitchen... oh well, I'll see today when I go there...

"Super Hot Guys and Cuddly Baby animals" at Urban Outfitters...

0 comments:

Post a Comment