Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Fall almost over...

Lately I have been neglecting my blog. I apologize, since it's not even because I was really busy. I have not actually done much in the last days, but going to school, working and giving Japanese Classes. I've been using Instagram a lot and thus uploading pretty much what I was doing, taking away the need to blog. It takes more time too, and I'd rather watch movies than write blogs when I am online most of the time. I don't really like to be on the computer much, except when I watch movies eh eh eh.

Lately I am following three dramas that are quite different from one another, which makes it nice to go from on to the other. 

Man of Honor - 24 episodes
 This Drama looks like a romantic comedy to me, with the usual love-triangle one can find in the cliché dramas, whether old american soaps or any new Korean drama. It's not really original and not that awesome. However, I like how they just added random 'magic' effect and coincidental events that makes it unrealistic. When they try to make it realistic, when we all see how fake all those complicated relationships are, it gets boring to watch. However, by keeping it clearly out of the 'real', you can swallow up the stupid story better. I think the main girl character is really cute too.











Flower Boy Ramyeon Shop - 16 episodes
 This drama is a happy coming back of the 'flower boy' concept, while actually making fun of it in a healthy way. I had missed the flower boy stories with childish rich kids doing what they want like Boy over flower. In this drama however, what is funny is that the rich kid just miserably fails to get any point across. While being selfish and demanding, he fails at all the things he tries: making fun of stupid rich clueless kids.
The male lead was in 49 days, and I like him <3 plus the female lead is really pretty. Always help to have good looking characters...











Vampire Prosecutor - 12 episodes
This drama is literally the weirdest mix of random shit ever. It seems like a normal crime scene investigation TV show, with all the american clichés of the interrogation methods and sexy doctors looking up for answers in dead ppl, but in the midst of that, you find the main character being a vampire. That just is really weird. Vampire themes are just too popular lately, and not for the best. Plus, the guy actually can chill in the sun, and does not really seem to be impaired in any ways by being a vampire. It's just weird. However, it's catchy. I like crime investigations. In this drama, what is my biggest critique, is that it's only one episode a week, and thus, you find yourself waiting really long for not too much new information.


I have been knitting random stuff as well, to try to figure out how to mix up different stitch points and ended up making a white/beige winter hat, so I can use it with my aqua scarf and mittens, which I really had a hard time matching with anything.



I ordered something online from Hong Kong and received it today. It's a weird two piece deer room wear consisting of a verry large hoody with ears and shorts with a furry tail at the back.



0 comments:

Post a Comment