Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Running Man

I feel shameful for forgetting the very reason I started writing my blog yesterday. I guess the reason for that is that I needed to make an entry just for that...
I need to thank Rosemary for that, because even if I will probably waste away in front of my computer screen because of her, it might not even do me too much harm...except getting fat by eating too much shit while watching it.....  :) Love you Rosemary <3



I started watching a Korean TV Show. Never tried to watch any, because I always felt quite frustrated when I went to Japan the first time, and tried watching them without any understanding of the japanese language. This made me feel so lame, not to get anything while everyone laughed so bad around me. This sorts of marked me negatively: Asian TV shows are supposed to be fun, but I don't get shit, so I'm lame - sort of trauma. So now, breaking this trauma, after 6 years, I started watching Running Man. That's intense since there are 66 episodes on the site I watch them. I don't even know whether if the show has stopped or not... I'm not really into looking into details that much. I'll just watch them and see what's up. Anyways, they are all translated, and for the most part, well done, so you get explanations for inside jokes that white ppl would not get otherwise. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment