Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Playmobil, Oh Dear Childhood Friend....

Bling Princess

Bling Princess - Backview

Flower Princess

Flower Princess Backview

My friend gave me a Surprise Playmobil bag for Christmas! <3 I was lucky enough to get the prettiest princess one. I feel so blessed. ha ha ha, since I could have gotten pretty much anything in all the weird stuff they had. The gift I recieved from my friend is actually the second one, the "Flower Princess" as I call her. She is the one I made by following the model of the bag. Later on that day, others of my friends were jealous of my awesome gift, so she went to the store and brought back some more for everyone. 
We were with a guy friend who picked out the exact same princess, and was quite sad about it so I swapped it with my new one: a redhead holding a stereo... I feel like we both got lucky out of that swapping. I personally figured that having two princesses would look much better in my bedroom than having a redhead punk with her stereo.... I decided to decorate the second princess otherwise however, since it would have been too boring. I personally like my creation better teh he :3




I went to the pharmacy today and bought some make-up brushes and highlights, plus nail polish items. My nails have been in bad shape for the past few months, which is the first time it happens to me - and to my mother as well, oddly, so I guess it's one of my new polish that we might both have used, that was of bad quality. Thus, I decided to get a base coat to try to put both our nails in shape. I also got one of those crackling color. Never figured out if I liked or not, so I finally decided to get one and try it. Why not anyways?



There is a brand store that is closing, for the owner is going to a formation in Paris and will be in all sorts of important fashion programs and TV shows, so she's leaving for good. Good for her too. But I'll be sad her store'll be gone. At least for now I get big discounts on her stuff :3


Silk and Cashemere Lacoste shirt $97.50

BB Dakota Cashemere and whool large sweater $90

Eve Gravel dress (looks awesome when worn) - $79

This was another gift from my friend who gave me the playmobil doll: cute bow <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment