Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! 

Both my parents left this morning with my brother and his little family, to go see our relatives in Sherbrooke, before going to a winter resort thingy for a couple of day, play outside and do some winter sports together. As I start working on the 3th - with my staff Xmas Party on the 3rd - I could not accompany them. Not the the long car ride was really tempting, but it's always nice to spend time with parents and the family, and while I'm not all that close to all of my relatives, going there would mean more time with my niece and sister, that I never see quite enough.

Thus, I am left at home, with basically nothing to do, and not that much motivation to do anything much either. You know, when you are in your own home/apartment, there is always something to do, like cleaning, cooking or switching furniture of place etc. However, I never get this feeling much when I am at my parent's place. That, I suppose, must be because there are too many things that are not mine to take care off, and clean, and that makes me feel restless that they are not in order... get the drift? Anyways, since I finally got a bit fed up with reorganising my bedroom - for now, at least - I am wondering what I will be doing next. today's the first of January, so probably everything is closed, so even if I want to go out in the nice snowy and warm weather, there is nowhere interesting for me to go. 

God! boredom is boring...

So here I am with a couple of choices: 

-> I have about 6 interesting books to read, of which I started two;
-> I have two dramas to watch (color of woman and Yama onna Kabe onna)
-> I have my nails I could paint;
-> I can take a walk outside, just to feel like I've been doing something good for my health;
-> ... now what....


Demon's game: Sims. Such a time consuming thing...


Since October, when they had all their Halloween stuff, I had not been playing much with my Sims Social on Facebook. That, IMO, is really bad, since I was stupid enough to pay a lot to get nice items. I mean, if I wasted money on that, I should at least play for the worth of it. 

The danger is that in those games once you start, you always end up paying more later on... hard to get your money's worth then. Anyways. In my Fall house on sims, I had found a way to avoid having to pluck weeds all the time and waste energy by putting clovers all over my grass. It was prettier than the grass alone too anyways. 
After going this morning though, I found my house looking quite stupid with clover fields all over the winter snow... FML.

Took me ages to take them all off, but then, I took the occasion to reorganize my rooms, so I can see all of them properly. The thing is that when rooms are superposed, the walls go down and everything you hang on them looks stupid and hangs in the air. I thus decided that I'd place my house on a L shape, and I'll eventually make a nice garden or something when summer will come. As for now, I got a cherry tree and rose bushes. Not really winterish, but I feel my house looks stupid without it. 

I used to have Shmuberry as my awesome Lover on Sims Social, but she left and I am alone again. It sucks, I really liked her house in the game. Always tried my best to top it >///<





0 comments:

Post a Comment