Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

New wallpaper!

I was looking for a facebook banner to put on the new facebook timeline, and what did I not fall upon? I found on a website, a super good quality picture of the wallpaper I put in my bedroom! It was too good to be true! So here I am, with a new nice looking wallpaper. 

Teh eh <3


I made many attempts making nice looking nails lately, and failed miserably. Once, I made something that looked like some frog warts nails. The thing is, I realized lately that shining utensils at work - with a cloth wet with vinegar - pretty much fucked up my nails pretty bad, so I really wanted to do some nice looking nail art so it would somehow protect them. Having a few days off in a row last weekend, I took some time to do these, going step by step. 

The first day I put a layer of protector polish,
The second day I put some flowers and transparent polish,
The third day I put another layer of transparent polish,
The fourth day I added the shiny tips plus transparent polish,
And finally, today I aded a last transparent polish layer. 

Now I just hope they will hold for a few more days, so I don't have to crush my brain, trying to find a new pattern to do new nails...

Anyways, don't you think I should have gotten a pink or a white stone for my graduation ring instead of my birthstone? I feel like the dark purple of my birthstone sucks, I keep on having it everywhere, without matching my style in any way... so lame.




I had been looking for a case or any kind of box to put my nail art stuff this past few weeks without much success, so I was quite surprised to find a decent one for a cheap price right in Geant Tiger, where we often go my mother and I, so find random stuff when the other stores are closed. I originally wanted to put my nail polish into it, but most of the nail polish handle/brushes I have were actually too tall to fit in vertical position - any other making the result looking quite messy - so I put all my decodens in it instead. Still, as both my decoden and nail polish material were put messily in different cookie boxes - you know, the metal cookie boxes they sell at Christmas time, that have different shapes and filling, but somehow all taste the same? yes, those ones - I feel I made a good bought. Now I just need to find something a tad higher to put away my polish stuff... oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment