Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

R.I.P. Amélie

I have had many things I wanted to blog about this week, 
and I ended up keeping them for the weekend.

However, something came up today, and I find myself no way to go around it.
One of my oldest childhood friend died in a car accident this morning, 
crashing with another car driven by a 18 years old girl. 

My friend died, I hope instantly - I don't have details on this, but I don't need to know -
and the other young lady is in the hospital, severely injured.


While I had not seen her since high school, she had been one of my close childhood friend, 
as we used to live close to another.

This is so weird, life that is.

I mean, this could have happened to me, why not?

We were the same age too, why is it that she left and I am still here?

May you Rest in Peace, dear friend, as many around you are mourning. They will all always remember you, and you will always be part of them in their sweet sweet memories. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment