Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Arts

People, stop looking down on art students; Lest they'll look down on your one day...

Screen shot taken from the screening <3 looks like a resume picture XD

Inscription period started for Cegeps all around Quebec, so my Cegep had had a promotion video - which was produced by my big brother. A few weeks ago they were looking for people from Arts program in cegep, mostly graduates, showing what they did and what the art's program did for them helping their careers. Bein on of the only language student from the art program that was in town at the moment of the filming, I felt compeled to go, even if I technically had no time. So basically I dropped by for 15 minutes on my way to work and helped out. I can't say I was not curious of my brother's work, so I suppose it had not been completely uninterested...




Anyways, the video finally got out so have a look. Oh, sorry, it's in French...


0 comments:

Post a Comment