Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

End of Spring Acquisitions...


So I fell in love again.

For what is love, if not a amazing-looking good quality clutch and wallet?

I like to buy stuff made in Korea because it's generally cheaper, and while a lot of stuff is cheap and breaks easily, I find that Korean stuff is generally well-made. The two-tone blue clutch is the size of a 13 inch laptop (sadly a little too tight for my laptop to fit into, but that was not the purpose I bought that clutch for so it's all good) and has got good quality zippers and well spaced compartments inside, as well as a 3 card holder at the front under the flip. It closes with two quite strong magnets at the front (another reason I'm not using this near a computer...) that makes it super practical to flip open and close when looking for stuff as you are walking. There are no external pockets for say a phone, but it wouldn't have looked as neat if it had. However, inside the clutch, there are the usual two small-sized pockets, one for random stuff we regularly use, and the other for a phone. 
Now I like that it's a Korean brand because it also was assumed that people might have a Galaxy-note, which are bigger and usually don't fit in any of the standard pockets. So my phone fits perfectly in it. This is really blissful. Yes, I get excited easily. 


MCM is a pretty common Korean brand. While being pricey (a bit more pricey than GUESS stuff, if you want an idea, but the quality of the material and the space is much more well-thought than GUESS as well) it's super balanced. I don't like the classic MCM monogram pattern of the bags everyone carries around, so I usually don't look much into that brand, but this collection caught my eye because it's not blatantly yelling I AM A BAG FROM XXX BRAND, BUY ONE AND LOOK COOL LIKE ME! I like the subtle brand tag and the refreshing look.


The two shades of blue also make it much more pretty. Depending on the light, one might not even realize it's two-tones as the top part usually appears lighter in general on those types of clutches.

 I also bought a long slim wallet from COURONNE, another brand I am taking a liking to (the computer bag I have bought from them I LOVE. They have neat simplistic designs and the quality of their leather is really good. I chose the hot pink. Because eh, that's just as flashy as I love those things to be. 


Funny how I used to like baby shades so much (I still do, mind you) but since I notice

d that hot colors look much nicer on me I just LOVE those shades that I used to dislike so dearly.


Let's finish with me new pair of sandals. I was looking for a pair of shoes I could wear to go out that I would be able to wear when I have my bandage on on my ankle. I did have one pair of flops til last fall
but now all the shoes I owned were running shoes and heels so nothing I could actually wear out apart from the huge ugly adidas flops I wear when I have to go out to throw trash out and the like...

So I joined the necessity to pleasure by buying a pair I really liked in a store near my school: NAMU. Everything they have there is just simply beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment