Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

아인즈 월드

I am writing this entry with my phone on a hospital bed so for the time being I won't put too many pictures cuz I cannot put them where I want with the Blogger app for my phone... so now you'll have to be satisfied with the written happiness...

As for why I am in a hospital bed.

I'll make you wait.

Because I can. Doing things my way and slowly is my privilege as a patient.

On the last 3 of May, we went on a school outing with the kindies in Incheon's Aiins World, a big park filled with miniatures of famous places all around the world.

It was a C.R.A.Z.Y. hot day in the sun and the pictures I took with my phone came out really nicely. I did well to bring my hat though,  the sun was really intense.

On the morning of the outing I got a nice surprise,  one of my kindies that always dress up like a princess showed up with a Nexen jersey and leggings. She was so stinking cute.

One thing I love about teaching kindies is that getting them out of teaching context once a monthish is really fun. Those kids really grow on you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment