Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Crazy end of Summer Weekend

I haven't really gone clubbing/drinking for real lately, if I compare to my university years. I went a bit in Montreal last July, but I cannot say I really enjoy it as much, at least when it comes to dancing. I feel like my weekends of partying every Thursday, Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are quite far indeed. The memory of showering at 5AM from a sweaty dancing night out... hmm... yup, very far indeed. I know going out is like many habits, when you stop for a long time, you need to fall back in again to like it once more, but it takes the energy and will to actually fall back in. And I feel so lazy. Every time I go out, I have an awesome time, but every time, I need to push myself to actually get out of my comfort zone: lazying out at home. 

Last week end I went out with a girl from my job, the awesome MC <3 we went to the O'toole night club and finished the evening at Morasse with a well deserved snack at 4AM. We went out with friends from China I introduced to MC and had a crazy drinking night: damn me for forgetting Chinese people usually are good at most drinking games. Those who aren't are either too young, or lying about being bad. Really. 

The only thing missing from the night out was my best friend Lala: MC does not like to go dancing. Lala, MC and I would make a lovely threesome of awesome party time IMO. In any case, fun fun times, worth taking the bother to get out of my comfort zone.

That evening, at the restaurant, I had burnt my arm with the coffee heater:
so the mark on my arm is noteven because of my scarring (which is on
 the other hand) which is quite frustrating... I am not supposed to have a
 scar on that arm, damn it.... stupid clumsy me. 
4AM at Morasse Poutine... so many people this is intense.
Morasse is really THE place for after party munchies

Next morning I wake MC up, and we got eat at Ya Yuan, chinese buffet place near the O'toole, on our way to get MC's car back (we obviously did not drive back home, aren't we awesomely responsible people?)



So another once in an eternity: after clubbing, buying something I haven't bought and worn in ages. Pants. Yes, I now officially have a second pair of pants. I never realized how never wearing pants make people go insane with bewilderment when I actually wear them. I don't feel comfy in pants, so some 3 years must have past since I actually bought a pair of jeans. I owned one pair, a white one, and now I have a salmon one. Needed a colorful pair, since I have too many white shirts I cannot wear with white pants. Being white is enough, no need to look dead with too much of that color...

I have no merit for the shoes. They're MC's, and they're awesome.
I want them, but for now, I just borrow 'em







Crazy movie night yesterday, with $20 worth of candies. Great times are those you spend with friends, with an overly intense amount of sweet stuff. While life betrays you often, sweets never do. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment