Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Flowery Red



I just realized that Summer is already coming to its end... the summer really went by quite fast, I don't even feel like I had a summer at all. Isn't it crazy? The other day I went to see my baby strawberry plants and was super happy that some flowers were blooming, even so late in the summer, but I got a bit worried. I asked my mom: Do you think there is something wrong with my plant? The leaves are turning a bit red. She obviously went on, laughing on the corner of her mouth, Well, we are in September afterall, what is weird about red leaves?

So here I find myself, stupidly wonderning where my summer went.

Were are a couple of flowers from our backyard, that still bloom beautifully even so late in the season. How I love the magic of flowery gardens.






0 comments:

Post a Comment