Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

FYinSK - June, Jul, Aug. 2013

June-July-August 2013


Summer set things up and we set the time right for the best and the worst.



The high quality printer we had at the school was replaced for a cheaper one, coffee and milk, that we used to have for free, was not bought anymore (for me that really suck, cuz I had partly chosen that school because it was making me save on the $5 coffee I bought everyday), the 4 managers were replaced completely, the two teachers from Glenview left and were replaced, some 15 kids left the school, we spent a full month without hand towels in the kid’s toilet. We were paid almost 2 weeks late after the summer vacations.




NGLOW was struggling.




All this time, I have found only one way to keep sane: grab onto my class like dear life, and make it as stable as I could, if not for me, at least for the sake of my kids. My kids, who used to be crazy turbulent, turned all bubbly and happy, following rules and improving their English like crazy. I was really proud. As the other classes kept loosing kids because of the endless changes, I actually got one more kid to join. I had nine kids. And I love them like a crazy mother bird.







0 comments:

Post a Comment