Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

FYinSK - Mar 2014 one year later...

March 2014

Tik Tok Tik Tok...

I was really dreading the beginning of the semester, not because of the daycare, but because of the very charged schedule I would have in the after school. I told my boss when I re signed that I wanted to have my prep time at the end of the day, so I could clean my classroom and prep for the next day. With the school difficulties I ended up having a completely full schedule. However, I had my lunchtime everyday, that I could take off, and a break between kindergarten and elementary on Tuesday and Thursday. No time to clean tho. 

Tik Tok Tik Tok...


I was really stressing out with all that, but Monday was wonderful! The two kids already loved me, knew the rules and new NGLOW so we basically started off where we had left at, with little differences. They are great kids. 

For afterschool I had my former 7 years old students again, so it did not feel hard to teach them. I also has a clean lunch break that I never had before (we usually eat with the kids). 

Tik Tok Tik Tok…

At the end of a great day, full of new opportunities, my boss calls me in.

Tik Tok Tik Tok...

And tells me the daycare will close down.

BOOM!

So now, one more time I find myself completely out of balance, on the edge. They are planning on seeing if they can sell the school stuff to another school in Dongtan, and see if the classes themselves can be transferred along with the kids and teachers. 


But I’m done making efforts. You know, NGLOW was like a failed love relationship to me. I saw it was not doing well, but I just decided to put more effort… and in the end they were not what made the difference. It’s funny how it just exploded all at once, the same way all my relationship have.

Well I’m going to Seoul. 


We will see what becomes of life in Korea. One more time...




...

Oh and, today my horoscope says:

Aquarius Horoscope
Sunday, March 09, 2014
You're smooth and maybe just too lucky for your own good. Your intense charm of the last few days is still with you, but more people would question your motivations if they really thought about them. The price that you're currently paying seems reasonable, although you may come to see it as an extravagance. See this moment for what it is. The Stars are giving you a little extra time to wrap up unfinished business. Use it well. For the rest of this week, there are probably certain things hanging over your head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment