Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

은경언니 과 원교오빠 축하해요!!!


This Sunday Korea was blessed with amazing sunny weather! It was a gift for my friends' wedding in Ansan! I was so happy I got to attend a wedding in Korea! While they call it western style wedding, there it's pretty different than from the western weddings I went to back home. I've always loved to go to weddings, they are putting me in some sort of trance of happiness. Korean western weddings are a little bit more distant than the weddings I know of. Everything is a bit more mechanical and it's mostly all about the ceremony and less about an after party.


They are glamorous though and everything is pleasing for the eyes.

The bride was beautiful :)

Here we go, a bunch of pictures of the wedding, sadly, my pictures do not look half as good as the real thing was...




















0 comments:

Post a Comment