Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

What does the Fox Say?

Fortis's kindies are just plain adorable. They love singing and have a singing class every Wednesday after lunch for an hour. For this time-period they learn English songs and on Fridays, same time, they put dance moves on the songs. 

They are just stinking cute. Last time I heard them singing "What does the Fox say". How is it that songs that are so not meant to be sang by kids, are sang by kids, they are amazingly cute? Anyways, I was late for this one. The whole class had been singing it all morning and I didn't film, and when I decided to pull out my camera, only Ellie was singing it and it was not the best part, but she's still adorable. 



Don't you love Yvonne at the back, who thinks I'm taking pictures, and waits for the trigger sound forever? They were singing while preparing for lunch time, packing stuff for after school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment