Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Crazy Monday at work

Today we got COMPLETELY raped at work T____T 41 people, one employee less (the one doing the dishes) and only me for waitress. The owner (Jezz) was supposed to do the dishes, but she ended up being my helper for service. One other thing that killed us is the fact that they - for most part - all ordered from the original menu, instead of taking the lunch special course. We survived it though, and I think the customers liked it in the end, without waiting too much. They left smiling in any case, so we are lucky the food we serve is so good. the day compensated for the empty Monday and Tueasday of last week I trust...


No Judging for mistakes....>///< I know there are some XD

For the prep, I had done all the rolling and shining of utensils on Saturday when I replaced a helper that was sick, so I was ready before people entered, so I had fun translating the menu in Japanese - no laughing if I did not translate right XD. I learned that 'pie' in japanese is 'yen'. That is interesting, in that, it must probably come from the shape of the pie itself. Thus, 'sugar pie' is 'sugar yen'(satouen)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment