Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Quebec's Road Beware!

I practiced driving with my dad for the first time this afternoon for around an hour. I can't say I was not stressed because I was pretty much tensed all the ride long: how can people even think of going over the speed limit when there is so much things that can influence driving? This is crazy.

When I first made the car move I was completely freaking out: I had so much control over things that was crazy!! That was the only time, when I just started, that I was thrilled. After that, I pretty much was too concentrated on the road, and on telling myself that NO, I was not to be In the middle of the road like in bicycle. I think that, and the turns, were the things I had most trouble with.

I did readings for my courses in the end of the afternoon and went to eat for the first time at Horizon Thai with Fred, before coming back home and watch part of a movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment