Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween and Snow!!!

It was Halloween last weekend!!! While I did not party or anything, I modified stuff I had at home to make a Maid costume of which the colors would match the restaurant I work in, so I can use it at work. I finished it last Thursday, and wore it Friday in my day shift <3 It was really pretty!!!

Ostrich feather duster and maid apron
<3 right before going to work!!!
As the evening is more of a serious time for dinner and this is a French cuisine restaurant, my boss did not want me to dress up for Halloween in the night shift, but I used the black skirt and my silk shirt and put a bow on my neck to give it <3 <3 <3 <3 an old style school teacher look, as I was being the hostess for the busy Friday <3 <3 <3 <3

It is funny because on Friday morning I took a picture of the Fall backyard and it looked like this...

... and when I left for night shift, it looked like that. We had our first snow in the afternoon!

 I tried doing lace patterns on my nails yesterday. I think I ended up with a pretty good result in the end and I am quite happy about it. I love frills and laces. I could wear them all year long...



0 comments:

Post a Comment