Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Félixe and her First Nail Polish Session

This week we babysat my little niece for a couple of days, so the house was quite lively and sweet. She had a bad cold and was quite zombie-like the first two days, but the rest she made sure we existed only for her sake. She is adorable though, so I do not resent her attitude - especially since in the end, I was not the one who needed to care for her that much, but just enjoy the good parts. I took the time to do her nails once though, one afternoon: she stayed still for at least 45 minutes, while I made her "princess nails" She was really pretty, even more because she knew she was <3

Félixe's First Princess Nail polish!
I am taking advantage of the fact she is still young to post her picture; later on I will need to ask for her permission...<3
Isn't she adorable? Snow White was never this pretty

My dad and Félixe, reading "Bambi, lost and found" with much interest...


0 comments:

Post a Comment