Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

More Fall Goodies!

Today I went to change the limit of my in-bank transfers. Don't you guys think it's ridiculous that banks freeze all money going in the account for 10 days? If all the money stays frozen for so long, what meaning does this have to have any money in the bank itself? Society complains about how much young people are putting themselves in trouble for overwhelming debts, don't ask why that is: by blocking the money from usage for long periods of time - by measures of security - they make sure students and the like take the habit of using their credit cards and spend money they don't have! Don't tell me it takes them 10 whole days to actually look at bank bills and make sure they are not fake ones. That is nonsense. Anyways, now I got my limit raised a lot, so I don't need to worry about having tons of money I can't even use in my bank account. They were sweet - otherwise I would not have been sweet with them myself ha ha ha. Wow, I'm such a bitch about things sometimes...

I bought two new pieces of clothing on my way back home. They are both from a Canadian Company called PARKURST - weird eh? They had nice stuff in that store anyways, for the ones who can look well enough <3



Grey woolen Vest
$130
Beige woolen shirt, really cute and comfy <3
$90

Today was a nice day, the sun was bright, and even though it was quite cold this morning, the light was heartwarming and it was not windy at all. I love this time of the year, where you can wear nice warm coats, scarves and mittens. We had a lot of regulars at my job today, that were all really sweet, and I made okay Tips <3. The ladies were sweet at the shop I went to buy my stuff as well. I went to look inside one store I really like and she took my number for her VIP 2nd year store anniversary event at the end of the month. I might not be able to go since I work most Fridays, but I was happy she asked me <3 


I felt like in Asia, the lady saw me looking at this cute needle holder and gave it to me
as 'service', she was a sweetheart <3 Well I DID buy two pieces in her store in 2 minutes

Today is the last day of Guri in Canada. She found it too hard away from her family and friends and she gave up on her exchange experience for that. I find that really sad for her but I hope she will feel alright about her decision later on when she realizes what she missed. I am sad because I am losing a little sister, but it's better to have her smiling back home than crying away from her loved ones. We have a hibiscus tree upstairs at my parents. They both need a good amount of water and a lot of sun so bloom. These last few days we have had chilly but very sunny weather so today, for Guri's last day, we had the chance of having a beautiful flower bloom. I am sure she chose to bloom to say goodbye <3


I apologize for the bad quality of the picture, it's hard to do nice with night artificial light. I will try to take a better
picture tomorrow during the day or sometimes this week to replace it with a better one. Here is Guri's bye bye Flower

0 comments:

Post a Comment