Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

SOCKS!


I finished one sock! I am almost done with the other one as well actually, but I really wanted to brag on this one :) It looks so nice, and it's the first one I ever knit! I got help from Roxy-min <3 who showed me the basis. It just needs the finition now, I want to add crocheted clovers to it. I'll take another picture later on when I am done and I get the time to do it properly. It's good I am done with this one, so now I know more or less what I like about it and what I don't, so I can use this one as a reference for my second pair. Can't wait!!! I know that I will do it with a bigger wool next time, because this one is like almost too tight for my feet - fits perfectly for my mommy tho. I will also try to make it last longer when I close up the tip, because I think bigger would look better. I'm happy I did not do apparent mistakes in knitting anyways <3
Lovely sock! I can't wait to add finition to it! <3

Yesterday at work we got a storm of people, it was only Tuesday but we got some 43 people, and I was the only waitress, with my boss as a helper. That was really harsh, especially since we got a 13 people table, who all asked for different kind of bills, and all wanted their own copies = result: I stayed stuck at the billing counter for at least 20 minutes. 20 minutes, at lunch time, for a restaurant, that equals homicide.

Today we got an okay lunch, about 23 people, but I spilled a whole pepsi diet - the 1/10 on a client, 2/10 on the floor, the rest on me. That was just perfect. I'm not angry for it anyways, I am learning, and on the whole, I actually did an okay job today I think, compared to the badluck I had last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment