Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Moo Gyul and Kidston

I had a weird dream yesterday, I cried a lot in my sleep. The dream was really weird though, and I felt sad even an hour or so after as I was lying in bed. It was a weird dream though. My boyfriend in the dream was Kang Moo Gyul from Mary stayed out all night the drama. And I don't know what was wrong with his brain a tumor or something, but he was to die. I remember that the dream was quite long, and that before we knew it was a brain tumor or something, he had insights in the dept of things, and said a serie of numbers and places that ended up being a coded way to see all the important things he had cherished during his life, and his adieux to the world. That was a weird dream. I mean, Moo Gyul? Where did that come from. I haven't seen this actor in so long too. ..



Today, the weather got really warm again for Fall weather, and it is ironic that it's warm now that it's officially Fall, and the end of the summer was so cold. It was some 20 degrees outside and through my kitchen window I had the pretty morning sight of my bright green bamboo with the red apple tree in background. It felt really happy at the time, and nostalgic somehow - most probably because if the fucked up dream I had before...


I recieved my Cath Kidston package!!! Yay! This is bad, I really spend a lot of money in ordering stuff online lately. Internet is evil, it is my last resort in a small town like here, where they have no brand bags and accessories except Guess, that I find tasteless and tacky...



Kyaaa~~ New Iphone case! I like it a lot :) I probably will not decorate this phone like I did the others....yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment