Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

The week of Goodies!!!





I received letters today!!! From Fred <3 <3 <3 <3 three of them. I love receiving real letters, they are worth so much more than e-mails because you feel that there was a time the  person actually took to sit, and think about what to write. Nowadays, people do many things while writing e-mails, watch shows, talk to other people, do homework and the like, so I do not feel like an e-mail is such a special thing, even though it is sometimes the only way to stay in touch with people that are far, which do not share my love for handmade stuff... a necessary evil I'd say, e-mails...







Anyways, the danger with paper letter is to write them and to take days and months to end up sending them. It happens all the time, so this time I took the time to sit down and write letters as soon as I received these. I wrote to Keum Yeo and Julie that I had not written letters to for ages on top of writing back to Fred, so my hand ended up writing quite messily... oh well.













I was done before 4h30, so I ran up to the post office to post them asap, since it's quite close to my place. On my way back, what do I see? a Canada Post truck. I get home just on time to get two parcels that he was going to bring back to the post office. I felt so lucky! I received my head accessories from Alexandre de Paris!!! The other parcel was a coat my brother had ordered and had been waiting for such a long time.



This on is REALLY huge, I can't wait to try it in my hair~ 
This one is quite small, perfect for tying part of my hair together when I work. Plus, it's classic

I received my driving license today through mail!!! I can now start practicing driving fu fu fu fu. Can't wait... while I actually dread it a lot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment